Certificate of Deposit (CD) .. Long-term Savings
With a traditional Certificate of Deposit (CD) from The Pleasant Hill Bank, a fixed amount of money is deposited for a specified time period, thus earning you a specific rate of interest accordingly. The longer the term - the better interest rate you will receive. When the maturity date arises, you can either cash out the CD or you can choose to renew your Certificate of Deposit for a period of 91 days up to a full five years. Call today to get started with your Certificate of Deposit, a great way to handle long-term savings!
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- Pays a competitive interest rate
- Time deposit available from 91 days to five years
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Interest rate is locked in for term
- Interest may be credited to the Certificate of Deposit or Pleasant Hill Bank account.
- Early withdrawal penalty applies
- Telephone Banking available
- Online Banking available, with checking account